Sunday 1 July 2012

MODERN QUILTING

MODERN QUILTING

I am an avid 'BlogLand' reader!
The Quilting World is amazing, it's so interesting
how quilting has evolved and continues
to find new heights!

I am a traditionalist, I love antiques, I love the 'ole feeling
of warmth, of history, of a story. I also
love the simplicity of the past -
the minimal embellishment of the Modern World

I have been drawn lately to Modern Quilting, but..
what is Modern Quilting?
Although late in the BOM(Block of tthe Month),
I have ventured over to 'Sew Mama Sew'
to do the "Modern Block of the Month" which ended in June..lol..
Thus far, I have done 4 blocks which I will feature tomorrow.



Thus far it has been fun....

Do hope you visit 'Sew Mama Sew'..I am enjoying the journey!

ENJOY!

"CAROLYN"

1 comment:

  1. What is modern quilting? is a question that defies just one answer! I like to think it's whatever I want or need it to be at the moment, although I think the Modern Quilt Guild has a nice definition of it. Glad to hear you are having fun with the BOM!

    ReplyDelete