Sunday 29 January 2012



JAMAICA JAZZ AND BLUES 2012
 http://jamaicajazzandblues.com/

We are known for our music...We love our music.....
Last night my hubby and I went to Jazz & Blues Festival ..
to see... ..Celine Dion....

CELINE DION - JAMAICA JAZZ & BLUES FESTIVAL 2012, JAMAICA
We were so fortunate to get so close to the stage...
The show was AMAZING!!
Here we were....25/30ft from an artiste 
with an incredible voice, a lady, 
someone who's so natural and  filled with inner beauty. 
Celine Dion was awesome!

I took these photos with my phone ( technology today!)
I so wanted to enjoy the moment, 
live in the present and enjoy
Celine Dion's true gift.....hence..no more photos!

Jamaicans are unique....singing along with Celine Dion...
videoing her performance......
I am quite certain Celine was overwhelmed
Jamaicans love her!!!

Enjoy each day...its a gift!

'CAROLYN'


No comments:

Post a Comment