Friday 8 October 2010



The Quilting Blogging World
continues to grow with great excitement.
In the mornings, I check my e-mail....hmmm...
let me take a quick look on a blog....just for a minute....whoops!
I shall not say how much time has passed,
I am excited and full of inspiration.
Off I go to my studio, listening to the music of my machine.

 'Serene' made by 'Carolyn' Kingston, Jamaica

After much consideration I decided to make my binding subdued, allowing one to focus on the colour that reaches out. The colour that appeals to you, I believe, is a reflect of ones emotion in that moment.
I went neutral. The fabric is 'Cotton Blossoms' by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.

Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf. ~Jonatan MÃ¥rtensson

Lots of Blessings,

'Carolyn'

No comments:

Post a Comment