Thursday 14 May 2009

There is a charm about 'old enamelware'. I bought this painting today that hangs amongst my fabrics reflecting a warmth from the past. What's missing? A fireplace and more quilts.
See the Turnovers? They were such fun.


Artist-Sonia Lewis-Brown, Kingston, Jamaica

While assembling my quilt top to be quilted my mind usually wonders. How difficult this must be had I not been attending Yoga Classes......the poses and stretches are wonderful!


Carlene has finished 'The Buggy' Block. I think it's adorable....the workmanship is amazing. Any suggestions for the sashing?


'The Buggy' by Carlene, Kingston, Jamaica

'I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.' - by Maya Angelou

Happy Quilting,


'Carolyn'


















No comments:

Post a Comment