Monday 15 November 2010

I have finished several Quilt tops...and..
I just love machine Quilting.
I have fun quilting one quilt,
I get in the rhythm
I finish... then have to wait to do another quilt.
As I am in the groove...
I wish to quilt ' in that moment'!

Hence....
I have decided, to make a few tops,
prepare them for quilting and off I go...all set!
Well... I have accepted that one can not enjoy
ALL aspects of  Quilting..
putting the quilts together
I find so tedious.

On the positive side,
it's a challenge to see how I can rectify this situation
This is a very important part of the whole process.
I shall continue my research....
I do welcome any suggestions....

Will keep you posted...

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved on stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" - Pericles

Enjoy!

'Carolyn'

1 comment:

  1. Ciao dall'Italia
    Mi piace questo blog
    Lo metto tra i preferiti
    Grazie
    Domenica

    ReplyDelete